Deadline for submissions is 1 December 2017.
Please download this Word document, complete all fields (you may add or subtract extra fields for co-authors as required), and submit the completed document to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive confirmation from this email address shortly after you submit.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- All submissions must be in English
- Your abstract must not exceed 250 words
- It should not include diagrams or tables
- There is very limited space for talks in each theme; special attention will be given to abstracts that highlight island communities, environmental management, and policy outcomes
- Presenters with an accepted abstract will need to register by 31 January 2018
- Presenters are responsible for finding their own funding to attend the conference